Smartphones becoming more affordable in Thailand
Smartphones are a significant driver for increased internet access and penetration in Thailand. The term smartphone conjures up images of highly sophisticated, cutting edge devices like the iPhone, BlackBerry series or the Google Nexus One, but (as previously blogged) these devices are the tip of the iceberg.
Growth in smartphone adoption in Thailand is happening at a lower, more affordable level with devices like the Samsung Candy or LG Pop ranges.
- Samsung introduces a groundbreaking microSD card for enhanced AI capabilities
- AWS strikes AI collaboration deals with Malaysian telcos at MWC 2024
- Retrieval augmented generative AI in backup and recovery
- Five cool gadgets announced at MWC 2024
- OpenAI faces New York Times hacking allegations while exploring deals with Tumblr