Elon Musk reveals first images of SpaceX spacesuits and it’s beautiful
ELON MUSK teased SpaceX fans with images of the very first SpaceX spacesuits on his Instagram feed.
The photo was captioned, ““First picture of SpaceX spacesuit,” Musk said. “More in days to follow.”
The technology maven pointed out the suit is already fully functional and has been tested in “double vacuum pressure”, mimicking the harsh environs of space.
“Was incredibly hard to balance esthetics [sic] and function. Easy to do either separately,” he wrote, despite the fact the crisp white suit featured cutting edge design that exuded cool. The suit appears much lighter than the design popularized by NASA, which are bulky and designed for spacewalks. SpaceX’s suit is likely designed for passengers touring the solar system rather than heavy duty research work.
- A year of high-severity attacks and groundbreaking cybersecurity strategies in 2023
- How default probability analytics can make a difference
- SMIC defying US sanctions with 5nm innovation and Huawei alliance
- Nvidia’s CEO, Jensen Huang: AI will take over coding, making learning optional
- Chinese cloud companies in pricing war as Alibaba slashes prices