SAP: At the heart of the SME technology revolution
Keep your SME ahead of the game with SAP B1 on Hana – from ERP specialist SAP
Standing as a recognized trailblazer in the field of enterprise application software, SAP is empowering SMEs on all four corners of the globe with cutting-edge software that streamlines complex business processes.
From procurement, to manufacturing, sales, finance, HR and beyond, SAP provides the tools that allow your enterprise to push back against the detrimental effects of senseless complication, allowing them to stay ahead of market competition as they strive towards sustainable growth and innovation.
“SAP ERP is the de facto industry standard worldwide – offered for 25 industries, 37 languages, and 45 localisations,” the organization notes.
“The reason our ERP solution is so successful is that its nearly 50,000 customers have helped shape its scope through programs like Customer Influence,” the company explains, highlighting the solution’s expansive relevance for the retail, insurance, oil & gas, utilities, public sector, media and plant maintenance industries.
In a global economy that’s diverse and rapidly-evolving, tools that only allow you to manage one business aspect at a time don’t quite make the cut. But with SAP’s Business One solution, you’ll benefit from a much deeper level of control over all your corporate assets, since this innovative software is designed to grow with you.
It’s an affordable way to oversee your business functions as a whole – from accounting and financials, to purchasing, inventory, sales, customer relations and project management, to operations and even human resources. As a solution that moulds to your demands – offered in 27 languages and 43 localized versions – SAP Business One is an accessible tool that has real capabilities to help your business thrive.
This comprehensive product covers all departments via one easy-to-implement, integrated platform, and with 700 local partners in 150 countries, not to mention an expansive customer network of more than 55,000 worldwide, the success of SAP’s Business One model resounds around the globe.
“We understand that businesses like yours have big dreams and big goals, and as your business grows it can be difficult to get a single view of what is happening at any given time, when information resides in different applications or even locations,” the enterprise explains. “SAP Business one is designed for small and midsized companies to grow with you, it is flexible, modular, yet powerful and with its user-friendly interface, it is simple to use.”
The in-memory technology of the HANA database environment in B1H provides superb performance as well as a host of new features including, amongst others:
- Available to Promise Check – allowing customer service to dynamically adjust commitments for important orders and customers.
- Cash Flow Forecast – based on selection criteria like specific marketing documents or security of transactions.
- Dashboard Designer – embeds the Crystal Dashboard Designer.
- Interactive Analysis – covering areas like aging, cost centers, liquidity, budgeting, inventory turnover, plus user defined.
- Enterprise Search – based on powerful web tech.
- Mobile Applications – functions like the enterprise search, pervasive analytics, and cash flow are additions to the existing SAP Mobile App.
There’s good reason why SAP is considered a global industry leader in ERP Software for SMEs…
These solutions grant access to extensive industry functionality, best practices and processes via one comprehensive, personalized platform. A wide range of solutions tailored to specific industries gives you the chance to choose the perfect fit for you, and you can guarantee that SAP holds the tools, expertise and experience you need to excel, regardless of your field.
- Samsung introduces a groundbreaking microSD card for enhanced AI capabilities
- AWS strikes AI collaboration deals with Malaysian telcos at MWC 2024
- Retrieval augmented generative AI in backup and recovery
- Five cool gadgets announced at MWC 2024
- OpenAI faces New York Times hacking allegations while exploring deals with Tumblr