Smartphones becoming more affordable in Thailand
Smartphones are a significant driver for increased internet access and penetration in Thailand. The term smartphone conjures up images of highly sophisticated, cutting edge devices like the iPhone, BlackBerry series or the Google Nexus One, but (as previously blogged) these devices are the tip of the iceberg.
Growth in smartphone adoption in Thailand is happening at a lower, more affordable level with devices like the Samsung Candy or LG Pop ranges.
- US-China: Are the Chinese EVs the next target of scrutiny by the Biden administration?
- Threat actors on the rise: What businesses need to know from BlackBerry’s threat intelligence report
- Exabytes Network to diversify customer offerings for SMEs in 2023
- ChatGPT takes meetings to the next level for Microsoft Teams users
- Reimagining transportation for Asia’s urban population