Smartphones becoming more affordable in Thailand
Smartphones are a significant driver for increased internet access and penetration in Thailand. The term smartphone conjures up images of highly sophisticated, cutting edge devices like the iPhone, BlackBerry series or the Google Nexus One, but (as previously blogged) these devices are the tip of the iceberg.
Growth in smartphone adoption in Thailand is happening at a lower, more affordable level with devices like the Samsung Candy or LG Pop ranges.
Read the rest of this post here.
- Semiconductor: Chip nationalism is a ‘blessing,’ SEMI CEO says
- Red Hat’s revolution: Speeding generative AI adoption in hybrid clouds
- How 5G can enhance agriculture and fisheries in Southeast Asia
- Navigating the intersection of sustainability and technology in Singapore
- Why the US should be concerned about China’s quantum developments