Smartphones becoming more affordable in Thailand
Smartphones are a significant driver for increased internet access and penetration in Thailand. The term smartphone conjures up images of highly sophisticated, cutting edge devices like the iPhone, BlackBerry series or the Google Nexus One, but (as previously blogged) these devices are the tip of the iceberg.
Growth in smartphone adoption in Thailand is happening at a lower, more affordable level with devices like the Samsung Candy or LG Pop ranges.
- Migrating banking’s core to the cloud: a thorny issue no more?
- Carsome confirms layoffs after expanding its ecosystem
- TSMC warns of a price hike for its chips and Apple, its largest customer, is unhappy
- Can Grab hit the slab of profitability in 2024?
- Automotive automation – Auto transport selflessly serving the public