For my latest piece for CNNGo I interviewed two schoolboys from Singapore who run the hugely popular technology blog TechXav.
To think these two 16 year-olds run a website which scored 500,000 hits in a year AND find time to study is amazing. I was barely capable of the former at that age, not to mention my part-time jobs were dull.
Perhaps we can expect an increase in part-time students professional blogging such is generation 2.0 these days.
The full interview is here on the CNNGo site.
- Can we expect a new AI from Amazon soon, given its up to US$4 billion investment in Anthropic?
- Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence pioneering the change in analytics
- How secure are mobile-only internet browsers?
- The clock is ticking for TikTok in Indonesia. Here’s why
- ChatGPT now capable of voice conversations