For my latest piece for CNNGo I interviewed two schoolboys from Singapore who run the hugely popular technology blog TechXav.
To think these two 16 year-olds run a website which scored 500,000 hits in a year AND find time to study is amazing. I was barely capable of the former at that age, not to mention my part-time jobs were dull.
Perhaps we can expect an increase in part-time students professional blogging such is generation 2.0 these days.
The full interview is here on the CNNGo site.
- The morphing world of Artificial Intelligence
- The Apple-Foxconn mayhem in China
- Keeping pace with the evolving business ecosystem with the right digital transformation roadmap
- Huawei to improve digital world connectivity for 120 million people in remote areas
- How cyber ready is APAC: Understanding today’s cybersecurity trends