For my latest piece for CNNGo I interviewed two schoolboys from Singapore who run the hugely popular technology blog TechXav.
To think these two 16 year-olds run a website which scored 500,000 hits in a year AND find time to study is amazing. I was barely capable of the former at that age, not to mention my part-time jobs were dull.
Perhaps we can expect an increase in part-time students professional blogging such is generation 2.0 these days.
The full interview is here on the CNNGo site.
- Can Microsoft Security Copilot provide better cybersecurity insights and fix vulnerabilities?
- KPMG: Global economy to grow at a relatively modest over the next two years
- Europol: Law enforcement agencies need to be prepared to deal with ChatGPT
- Apple may diversify, but Tim Cook proves that China remains its key market
- Bolstering cybersecurity in Malaysia: Deep observability for cloud environments