For my latest piece for CNNGo I interviewed two schoolboys from Singapore who run the hugely popular technology blog TechXav.
To think these two 16 year-olds run a website which scored 500,000 hits in a year AND find time to study is amazing. I was barely capable of the former at that age, not to mention my part-time jobs were dull.
Perhaps we can expect an increase in part-time students professional blogging such is generation 2.0 these days.
The full interview is here on the CNNGo site.
- Friction builds up between India and China as Vivo offices raided
- Semiconductor industry faces another snag with rising raw material prices
- Measuring sustainability with a carbon management solution
- If consumers don’t trust your brands, you’re in trouble
- EXtended Detection and Response (XDR) for 2022 and beyond