iPhone 4G in Vietnam?
A number of blogs have claimed that a prototype iPhone 4G has surfaced in Vietnam.
The video below, shot by a Vietnamese business, is supposedly the new Apple device, with ABC getting rather excited. Given Southeast Asia’s reputation for fake technology goods, particularly Apple products like the iPhone Nano, it seems likely that the device is a fake.
It amusing to see the world’s media getting hot and bothered about the video, particularly if the device is fake, but such is this Apple-obsessed age – more proof, the video has received 1.6 million viewings since being posted to YouTube two days ago.
Read the rest of this post and view the video here.
- Can Microsoft Security Copilot provide better cybersecurity insights and fix vulnerabilities?
- KPMG: Global economy to grow at a relatively modest pace over the next two years
- Europol: Law enforcement agencies need to be prepared to deal with ChatGPT
- Apple may diversify, but Tim Cook proves that China remains its key market
- Bolstering cybersecurity in Malaysia: Deep observability for cloud environments