USB necktie coolers for nerds
Japanese gadget maker Thanko just released a USB-powered necktie cooler designed to provide relief to office employees who take a lot of heat from the ol’ boss.
The Thanko USB Necktie Cooler 3 was just released in late June as some sort of upgrade to the USB Necktie Cooler 2 (2008), though critics haven’t been able to find one single difference between the two. I suppose that maybe perhaps the tie design was updated?
Regardless, the dweeb device features an integrated plastic fan in the tie’s knot. And oh, if you haven’t already guessed, it’s a clip-on tie. Attached to the tie is a 135cm long cord with a USB plug at the end. You merely plug it into a USB socket and walla, you’re cool, though technically you’re anything but cool!
- The morphing world of Artificial Intelligence
- The Apple-Foxconn mayhem in China
- Keeping pace with the evolving business ecosystem with the right digital transformation roadmap
- Huawei to improve digital world connectivity for 120 million people in remote areas
- How cyber ready is APAC: Understanding today’s cybersecurity trends