China launches second lunar probe
China on Friday launched its second lunar probe, state television showed — the next step in its ambitious plans to become the second country to put a man on the moon.
A Long March 3C rocket carrying the Chang’e-2, which will go into orbit within 15 kilometres (nine miles) of the moon, blasted off from the launch centre in Xichang city in southwestern Sichuan province, CCTV reported.
- UOB: SMEs in APAC spent more on technology in 2021 than ever before
- Vietnam is catching up on the chip race with FPT Semiconductor
- Vantage Data Centers introduces its second Kuala Lumpur data center
- As 5G deployment expands globally, Malaysian telcos rule 4G
- A world-first in AR glasses to enhance the workforce