Scoop reaches 300k circulation downloads, supports iPhone and iPod
Today the iOS mobile reader Scoop announced 300k magazine circulation downloads from their iPad app and announce the latest version of Scoop that supports iPhone and iPod devices.
Scoop is growing fast, way faster than we can imagine by adding more and more publishers to their mobile reader platform. In total they have more than 160 publishers and over 800 magazine editions inside their app in only nine months since they first launched November last year. Scoop is gathering not only print media but also online media and blogs to provide them with content.
And today Apps Foundry officially launches Scoop for iPhone and iPod devices to support the growth from their previously popular iPad app.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- Barricading the modern business against rising ransomware
- Securing and managing multi-tenant Microsoft 365 environments
- Friction builds up between India and China as Vivo offices raided
- Semiconductor industry faces another snag with rising raw material prices
- Measuring sustainability with a carbon management solution