Samsung expresses sadness over Jobs’ death
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Samsung is calling rival Steve Jobs an “innovative spirit” who will be remembered forever.
Samsung said Thursday that Jobs “introduced numerous revolutionary changes to the information technology industry.”
The announcement of Jobs’ death came a day after Samsung said it would file court injunctions in France and Italy seeking to block the sale of Apple’s latest iPhone. The smartphone giants are locked in an intensifying patent fight.
Samsung says Jobs’ “innovative spirit and remarkable accomplishments will forever be remembered by people around the world.”
The companies have been at odds since April when Apple took legal actions claiming Samsung’s Galaxy line of smartphones and tablet computers copy the iPhone and iPad.
- Here are the cities leading the data center growth in Asia Pacific
- For SMBs in Singapore, 5G is not as complicated as it seems
- The Great Layoff has not dampened the demand for tech talent
- Empowering security for mission-critical applications
- Blazing-fast storage performance with M2 SSD PCIe 4.0 storage from KIOXIA