Thailand: Survey Blames Facebook for Teen Pregnancies
We recently had Valentine’s Day and like every year, the Thai Moral
Taliban Police has been patrolling the streets to crack down on young lovebirds who might commit the crime of love (making) – since some survey suggests that many teenagers are hell-bent to loose their virginity on February 14.
Well, apparently some other arbitrary survey has found another root of evil for the unintended consequences of the sexual urges of young people:
According to the National Economic and Social Development Board (NESDB), the famous social networking site, Facebook, has partly contributed to the cause of unwanted teen pregnancies.
Continue reading at Asian Correspondent.
- Semiconductor: Chip nationalism is a ‘blessing,’ SEMI CEO says
- Red Hat’s revolution: Speeding generative AI adoption in hybrid clouds
- How 5G can enhance agriculture and fisheries in Southeast Asia
- Navigating the intersection of sustainability and technology in Singapore
- Why the US should be concerned about China’s quantum developments