How your marketing can get AI power: Datorama
Many articles about technology begin by describing the speed of technological change today. Indeed, with technology budgets expected to surpass all records grow this year, organizations, regardless of size, are plowing more into the information age’s tools and platforms.
Artificial intelligence (AI) may be the most exciting aspect of technology to emerge. In terms of the potential to have the broadest impact, AI and its variants (machine learning, cognitive processing, neural simulations, and so on) are already appearing everywhere.
In marketing, digital is the norm; few marketing departments today rely on traditional marketing routes, such as paper advertising, OOH or TV advertising. Because of this, marketing departments are proving to be the early adopters. AI has the potential to inform and empower everything that the modern marketing department does: it can provide insights into “big data” repositories, automate unification of data sources, and can suggest changes to campaigns as they progress, in real-time.
Instead of examining and needing to understand the intricacies of technologies like cognitive modeling and TensorFlow (or even Python) subroutines, let us look at the business outcomes that AI-powered marketing functions can expect (you can read a full white-paper titled ‘How AI is Transforming Marketing’ by Datorama here:
- Performance: optimization of marketing campaigns, unifying channels and providing clear lines of insight into different campaigns’ performance. Metrics like audience sector involvement, responses and sentiment measurement at a highly granular, product-by-product basis if required.
- Impact: correlating marking activity with sales data, customer satisfaction indices, across new and existing customers, be they business or consumer end-users.
- Loyalty: improvements to customer experiences and making customer journeys more enjoyable helps make brand advocates out of everyday customers.
The capabilities of artificial intelligence, particularly its efficiency and adaptability, are most apparent in marketing working as an integral part of the Datorama suite of solutions, the first marketing intelligence platform built with AI at its core. With over 5,000 martech products on the market today, only Datorama’s platform makes the manual configuration of APIs into and out of the many dozens of platforms in use a thing of the past. How? By using AI even at this early stage of the digital workflow.
Rather than manually configure each API or interface, only to see the connection broken by a third-party update or patch, the intelligent algorithms in the Datorama platform maintain the interfaces across dozens or even hundreds of tools and solutions in use by the marketing department.
Reporting on real-time data can begin immediately making each campaign a living, vibrant thing, meaning you are more able to change direction and pursue leads, conversions, repeat business, or cross-selling opportunities.
And rather than having to manually dive into data and spend many hours looking for ROI on each campaign, Datorama’s AI ‘Einstein Marketing Insights’ automatically generates impactful insights on performance across all channels.
AI, in short, helps you know what you don’t know. Datorama makes sure you never miss a beat across any of even the most complex of multifaceted campaigns.
- Using low-code to discover the resources you already have – with OutSystems
- Four Reasons why the next gen eCommerce platform is critical post-pandemic
- A real-time API platform for customers who demand real-time experiences
- How global firms are maintaining pace during unprecedented times with DocuSign
- Prevent, detect and respond – the security of Nuage’s SD-WAN