The technology and challenges of the supply-chain sector in Japan: online event
An area of the economy that has come under a lot of pressure this year is the supply chain. Companies working in logistics, warehousing, fleet management, distribution and delivery have always had to be agile and ready to scale — peaks and troughs in demand are daily occurrences in the sector. But the COVID-19 outbreak has put this area of business under massive pressure.
Supply chain companies are learning that by using cutting-edge technology, they can cope with massive fluctuations in demand and react quickly to situations in near real-time. Alongside systems that are quick to respond, they are also investing heavily in technologies that improve the customer experience: for end-users, for suppliers, and for partner businesses in other parts of the supply chain.
Here at Tech Wire Asia, we are pleased to promote a special series of events dedicated to the supply chain industry, an event taking place over several days, with each day dedicated to a particular area of this region. On October 30, this unique virtual event that’s presented in association with Manhattan Associates focuses on Japan, and the unique challenges (and solutions) faced by the Japanese supply chain sector.
Over the course of the day, you can learn about how the newest technology helps unify supply chain operations, from retail operations through logistics, warehousing, distribution and delivery. With keynote speakers, industry experts, software and hardware demonstrations and much more, you will see for yourself how technology is changing the way the industry works.
Opening session: Managing Director for Japan & Korea, Manhattan Associates, Naohide Takatani
- Eddie Capel – President and CEO, Manhattan Associates
- Kota Fukasaku – CIO, Home Logistics (Nittori Group) Japan
- Jim Dunlap – CIO, Kendra Scott (US)
Learn how the newest innovations help your business work with greater efficiency, perform better, work more closely with partners and increase the quality of the customer experience. As well as demonstrations, there will be experts on hand to answer your questions both during the event and afterwards.
- Manhattan Warehouse Management Solutions
- Manhattan Active Omni (Omnichannel Retail Technology)
Join your industry colleagues at this event on October 30.
To register your place, visit the sign-up page, or fill out the form, below.
- Is Nvidia abusing its dominance in the AI market? The EU is investigating
- What is the price of doing business for TikTok?
- Cloud, AI, and beyond: Dive into tomorrow at Cloud Expo Asia 2023
- How Huawei is changing the broadband landscape with 5G FWA
- The end of TikTok Shop and other social commerce in Indonesia