Best of Series One
The big roundup of some of the strands of Series One, with a look forward to Series Two
Show Notes for Series 01 Episode 11
Looking back at series one of the Tech Means Business podcast.
Rather than go through and ferret out the most pithy comments, the deepest insights, or even the best jokes, instead, we’re recircling around to pull in the main themes dominating business and technology:
Artificial intelligence with Darktrace
Big data and Splunk
IoT with Ubuntu/Canonical
The Linux effect with Positive Internet
Career paths, with DocuSign
Thanks go to the people I spoke with, and who featured on the episodes that aren’t featured here. It was literally through lack of time that has meant this “best of” show is necessarily limited in scope.
Series two already shaping up nicely: MasterCard, Red Hat, ARM, SuperMicro, and plenty more. Watch this space!
Connect with Joe on LinkedIn:
- Tablets for every industry: How Zebra Technologies is meeting business needs
- Why does Microsoft want to “cut off” rival AI search tools from access to its Bing search index?
- Could open-source chatbots be a cheaper ChatGPT alternative?
- Thailand unveils supply chain metaverse
- Microsoft brings Copilot to Teams, improves speed, performance and intelligence