Business process automation and RPA
BPM notation, development and process automation are all integral parts of enterprise IT today. Jakob Freund of Camunda talks to Tech Means Business.
Show Notes for Series 01 Episode 06
Mapping business processes and then developing software to suit those processes: that’s the ethos behind the open-source Camunda platform, which can be extended further by paid-for proprietary functionality.
Low-code, loadsa code and no-code development, robotic process automation, the cloud and the ways that companies are connecting and automating their legacy and new systems are just some of the subjects we touch on, as Jakob talks us through definitions and ways of approaching so-called “digital” transformation.
From the enviable position of always being profitable since start-up, Camunda’s platform is found in many of the world’s most well-known organizations.
Berliner Jakob on LinkedIn:
Camunda’s web presence right here:
Connect with Joe on LinkedIn:
- EasyJet faces billions in potential liability over data breach
- APAC health organizations rely on cloud to extend digital services
- Four Reasons why the next gen eCommerce platform is critical post-pandemic
- A real-time API platform for customers who demand real-time experiences
- Fintech companies winning big in banking and finance – here’s why