Business process automation and RPA
BPM notation, development and process automation are all integral parts of enterprise IT today. Jakob Freund of Camunda talks to Tech Means Business.
Show Notes for Series 01 Episode 06
Mapping business processes and then developing software to suit those processes: that’s the ethos behind the open-source Camunda platform, which can be extended further by paid-for proprietary functionality.
Low-code, loadsa code and no-code development, robotic process automation, the cloud and the ways that companies are connecting and automating their legacy and new systems are just some of the subjects we touch on, as Jakob talks us through definitions and ways of approaching so-called “digital” transformation.
From the enviable position of always being profitable since start-up, Camunda’s platform is found in many of the world’s most well-known organizations.
Berliner Jakob on LinkedIn:
Camunda’s web presence right here:
Connect with Joe on LinkedIn:
- Despite controversies, Malaysia ranks highly in global 5G speed categories
- SEMICON SEA 2022: Malaysia seeks to attract semiconductor giants like TSMC
- Banking scams are wreaking havoc in Singapore and Malaysia, why?
- What good is the alliance if Maxis can’t even deploy 5G in Malaysia yet?
- Legaltech providing a lifeline for startups in Asia Pacific