The cloud’s been Replicated on-premise
Want all that cloud goodness on-premise? Perhaps your apps should be Replicated.
Show Notes for Series 02 Episode 14
The technology press is full of references to “stampedes to the cloud” and other assorted hyperbole. What’s undeniable is that although cloud may not be ideal for your use-case, all the latest DevOps tooling is focused towards cloud.
If you want hybrid, multi-cloud or vanilla on-premise deployments and still need all the latest and greatest K8s, Rancher.io and S3-styled storage, then perhaps consider Replicated.
We talk to Grant Miller about all things DevOps, cloud, optimization and how many organizations just don’t want to leap cloudwards, especially when increasingly, it’s the passport to lock-in. Security, data integrity, governance, previous investments: your reasons to keep it local may differ, but the dangers remain the same. Have you ever costed what it would take to get all those petabytes out of AWS?
Our guest’s Linkedin page is this one:
And Joe’s only social media foray is right here:
- Why Vietnam is the leading startup hub of Southeast Asia?
- SEA businesses exposed to highest rate of data breaches globally
- Expert: To ensure security, companies must rely on insights and trust AI
- PBoC to collaborate with Ant and Tencent to develop China digital currency
- The Next Step in Your Modern Accounting Journey