Splunk’s James Hodge
How can organizations (of any size) make sense of the “big data” at their disposal? Perhaps James Hodge of Splunk can help us here…
Show Notes for Series 01 Episode 01
In conversation with Splunk’s James Hodge. James is the company’s chief tech advisor, trotting the globe (in pre COVID-19 times, at least), helping businesses unlock the potential into what they typically already have masses of — data. He took time out to talk to us about big data, artificial intelligence, and school children who knock down walls to turn off lights!
A well-known speaker and advocate for technology’s practical use in business, he presents some fascinating insights into the big questions about information mining, finding the nuggest of gold in all those zeros and ones, and tells us that Splunk is so, so much more than a SIEM platform.
James Hodge’s LinkedIn page:
Splunk’s approach to Big Data:
And with the temporary cessation of live events (including Splunk Live!), here’s Splunk’s latest webinar, “The Future of AI Ops”:
Connect with Joe on LinkedIn:
- Improving efficiency and customer experience: The role of AI and cloud phone systems in today’s business landscape
- Is the LockBit ransomware group back?
- Qualcomm Technologies unveils AI innovations at MWC Barcelona
- Transforming core banking systems: Incremental change vs ‘big bang’ approach
- Zero to 20%: US aims for chip domination by 2030