Technology in Education with Henry DeVries
What are the specific challenges for technology provision in the education and higher-ed sectors? Henry DeVries shares his insights with us.
Show Notes for Series 01 Episode 02
If you work in education, you use technology, of course. But what are the specific tech challenges in education and higher-ed, in particular? Further, if you’re a technology vendor, how do you need to think about the sector? Why is it different from, say, “traditional” enterprises?
As a long-serving member of staff (academic, student, support sector, admin and team leader), Henry DeVries shares his insights with the Tech means Business podcast, about the collaborative decision making process in many academic departments, the silo-ing of business units, and the pros and cons of working with very, very bright people!
Henry DeVries’s LinkedIn page:
Henry’s current gig:
…and his previous role, for good measure:
Connect with Joe on LinkedIn:
- Hype or not? Gartner eyes three future cutting-edge tech trends
- Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh is on the path to becoming a globalized smart city
- ‘Everyone will have one’ — Alibaba unveils personal cloud computer
- Which tech firms will lose out the most in the China-US trade war?
- Why Asia is powering ahead of rivals when it comes to cashless