Technology in Education with Henry DeVries
What are the specific challenges for technology provision in the education and higher-ed sectors? Henry DeVries shares his insights with us.
Show Notes for Series 01 Episode 02
If you work in education, you use technology, of course. But what are the specific tech challenges in education and higher-ed, in particular? Further, if you’re a technology vendor, how do you need to think about the sector? Why is it different from, say, “traditional” enterprises?
As a long-serving member of staff (academic, student, support sector, admin and team leader), Henry DeVries shares his insights with the Tech means Business podcast, about the collaborative decision making process in many academic departments, the silo-ing of business units, and the pros and cons of working with very, very bright people!
Henry DeVries’s LinkedIn page:
Henry’s current gig:
…and his previous role, for good measure:
Connect with Joe on LinkedIn:
- How Australia’s Bega Cheese slices through the supply chain with IoT
- Australia, UK to investigate Clearview AI facial recognition tech
- UK Huawei decision could leave country in 5G ‘slow lane’, firm says
- How DingTalk improves remote working collaboration around Asia
- Can agritech turn the tide for farmers in Southeast Asia?