Technology in Education with Henry DeVries
What are the specific challenges for technology provision in the education and higher-ed sectors? Henry DeVries shares his insights with us.
Show Notes for Series 01 Episode 02
If you work in education, you use technology, of course. But what are the specific tech challenges in education and higher-ed, in particular? Further, if you’re a technology vendor, how do you need to think about the sector? Why is it different from, say, “traditional” enterprises?
As a long-serving member of staff (academic, student, support sector, admin and team leader), Henry DeVries shares his insights with the Tech means Business podcast, about the collaborative decision making process in many academic departments, the silo-ing of business units, and the pros and cons of working with very, very bright people!
Henry DeVries’s LinkedIn page:
Henry’s current gig:
…and his previous role, for good measure:
Connect with Joe on LinkedIn:
- Unlock the blind spots in your network with Riverbed
- It’s a wrap? China-based e-commerce giant JD.com retreats from SEA
- TikTok hanging by a thread in the US as nationwide ban looms
- Battle of the bots: Baidu joins the AI chatbot revolution to take on ChatGPT
- Addressing the talent gap and enhancing efficiency for SEA businesses through managed security services